BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 14 July 2008

Flash back

Last school holidays my parent try to scam me, my lit sis and bro. They said we are not going anywhere this time. Normally we have our vacation at this time of the year. I thought its true because ibu few times mention there is no "huha huha " this year until UPSR. I saw her searching for places like hotel and resorts but she said for her school activities. Huh pecaya lah pulak.

Suddenly ayah said we are going to visit wan. Ok that is happy enough. We went back on Monday i think 2nd of June 2008. If im not mistaken. The next day around 6.30 ayah asked me to wake up for Suboh and after that pack out belongings. Heh ? apa hal. Ibu with her serious face said ayah need to work. His cuti has no one to cover. What on earth is happening. Baru nak kejar ayam.

Me and my siblings put our most beautiful kind of look when we left wans house. Ayah dont want to use highway. Guna jalan lama jimat. Huh ? Why tiba tiba jimat.

This is not the way back to JB . But the funny thing is on the way there is a place call Kempas and few other names similar to places in JB.

The secret only revealed when we reached Tiara Beach Resort. Hulala. Can't wait to get into the water. No wonder wan said " Tak baik tipu anak". They got me this time.

0 comments: