BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 14 July 2008

Flash back 2

When we reached the place it is still too early. The room reserved for us still occupied. We went out and eat nasi lemak . Still got time. We went to Kor Armour Diraja museum. I did upload the photos below. The one shows me n my siblings in tank. The other museum which is larger was closed. "Never mind we ll come back tomorrow" Ayah promised.

We managed to get our reserved room around 12.30. Facing the pool. Rasa nak lompat je dari bilik. After jamak takdim i saw my sister ready in her swimming attire. Fahmi lak tak leh di tahan lagi. Pool we are coming. Bedebussssssssss.

Sangat lah happynye. Until ibu said found 2 ketul najis in the largest pool. She ran to the life guard to do something with the feces. Kurang ajaran . Sapa punya taik. After we are very sure that thing is out of the pool ok cebum cebum continue.

"A magic show starts soon". Aisha said. Ya the staff were preparing in front of the beach cafe. Ok still got time for a ride. "Ayah please" Aisha begging. "Ok " 2 bikes. "sharing base". "I I sir." In split second we reached the bikes station. I need to carry Fahmi on duo rider while Aisha riding alone in a single rider smaller bike.

Suddenly Aisha wanted to join me and Fahmi used the small bike. This was where the terrible thing happened.

I tried to push the paddle suddenly i heard Aisha screaming. I shouted for help. Ayah and Ibu cant hear me. They only realised something is very wrong when they saw me carrying Aisha with all my strength towards them.

Ibu cant say a word. If only i can snapped the photo of her toe. Ya Allah her nail broke into two. Blood was all over. Ayah carried Aisha to the guard room to get some help. Ibu immediately ran to the car. When ibu reached the guard room they already put iodine and wrapped with gauze.

We took her to Pasir Panjang Policlinic. One of the guard came with us to show the place. But The MA advised Ayah to go to PD hospital cause the the injury was bad. They need to x ray to check whether her tarsal dameged or not.

This time ibu cant stop her tears from falling. Just doa nothing extreamly bad happened.

After the x ray in PD hospital we were so relief coz the tarsal not affected.

Here comes the sad moment. The nail need to be taken out. HUa . My sister screamed and screamed and screamed. Ibu with her all the time. Teached her to istighfar and asked help from Allah. Every body outside of the emergency room was so shocked to hear her screaming inside the room. After 45 minutes of sad moment. My sister came out on a wheel chair. Not crying anymore. The MA said 12-14 stitches. Mana la tak melalak.

We went back to Tiara. Ibu carried her up to the room. She seems very tired. Pity my lil sis.

The planned for having dinner at the resort cafe cancelled. Ayah went out to buy dinner for ibu, Aisha n Fahmi. Only Ayah n me went for the free dinner at the cafe. Ok. Continue in the next entry.

0 comments: