BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 17 July 2008

Birthday Time

Im 12 now. He he he . As usual me n Aisha will celebrate our birthday together. This time on my day. Why because it was sunday.

We went out for lunch. Ayah said "ok to Jom heboh first" but MasyaAllah ramainya orang. Stay few minutes then hujan turun. We ran back to our car. Aisha request for pizza. Tak habis habis pizza.

Entah kenapa ayah said wanted to go to Masai. Ok no problem. Ibu stop at a watch shop. Aisha immediately asked for a watch." Me too ". followed by Fahmi "me three". At last im the one who bought a big white watch while Aisha cant decide to get one but later she manage to meet her kind n also Fahmi.

What else did i get for my birhday. My parent had never been so generous. See below.....




It is a brand new K 530i Sony Ericsson 3G with 1G card. Hu la la. Thank u Thank u. Apa lagi asked to put as many games as it can. Memory of the card tinggal 400 Mb. Lenjan.

0 comments: