BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 1 May 2008

AYAHANDA N BONDA

Hai, i'm back but with frustrating info. Yesterday, i went for the choral speaking competition held in SJKC Pandan. Sad moment. 8th place . What to do. Kak Kiah make the biggest mistake by standing up out of time. But not to blame her. With the extra clap from the opponents team ( guess la ) anyone can make a mistake. What to do. that is our destiny after all the effort by my friends and not to forget teachers.

Ibu already make a registration for me for Didik UPSR by Berita Harian. It's going to be on 10 n 11 Mei 2008 at Jotic, JB.

Yes i still remember my promise to share some info bout my parents. I must have the disclaimer, so that ibu n ayah would not be able to saman me after this.

Wait ah. Cari their photo jap.

Ha ni dia. Their wedding photo. Back in 1995. The photo taken at rumah opah Som di Chemor. There's a lot more photo coming up.

0 comments: